Thursday, October 18, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables Halloween Sucker Covers

Thanks for stopping by today!! I have a Miss Kate Cuttables Halloween goodie to share with you!


 Before we get into the project, be sure to go to Miss Kate Cuttables for the Daily Freebie!!


I chose to do a simple PRINT AND CUT of my designs since I was doing so many. You can chose to actually cut each layer out and glue them together for an even more special treat, but that is a lot of work if you are doing more then one or two.


I purchased a bunch of fun Halloween Head files from Miss Kate Cuttables for this project. Just about any design will work for this. It just has to have enough image to cover your suckers. I liked the heads. There are MANY Halloween heads to choose from. Pick your favorites!! If you are like me, I loved them all so I had to BUY THEM ALL!!


I just laid them all out on my Cameo 3 digital cutting mat and used the "trace tool" to trace all images and "cut and detach" so I only had my images to work with and not the white around each. Then I selected them all again and used the "shadow" tool to make a shadow around each image. I like a little white around them, it looks cleaner.


I then printed the images with my home printer with photo glossy paper. When they came out of the printer, I adhered the sheet to my cutting mat and cut them images out with my Cameo 3. The rest is easy, just take your suckers and use tape to tape them over the suckers. I arranged mine on a box wrapped in paper so they stand up and the kids can choose what sucker head they want. It makes Halloween that much more special!!

ENJOY!

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter before you go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment