Friday, October 26, 2018

Congratulations "Nana" Christy!!

Today we have a special Blog Hop for Nana Christy!! Congratulations to the Grandma to be!!




Just a quick baby card today. I used "New Baby" stamp set by Joy Clair Stamps to make my fun baby mobile. I just stamped 4 of the fun images, colored them and set them aside. I took an A2 card base, added some yellow decorative paper for my "wallpaper" trimmed 1/4 inch smaller then my card front, added some strips of brown paper to be my "mobile" and added some string. Adhered my images with some foam adhesive, glued on some string and I was finished. For some added dimension I added a tiny yellow faux enamel dot as the mobile hanger. I also added the stamped sentiment "Congratulations" with a penned in exclamation point.


No comments:

Post a Comment