Saturday, October 13, 2018

Fall in Love with Joy Clair Stamps



What a fun stamp set! This new release from Joy Clair Stamps has a great set called "Turkey Talk" that is just perfect for the project I was making. I made place cards for Thanksgiving! I love to make my table a bit personalized each year and making place cards is a fun way to add that handmade touch. They are easy to do and I also made them "reusable" by covering the turkey's sign with some packing tape. This way you can write the person's name with a dry marker or water color marker and just wipe it off to use it again next year with another person's name on it. (But if you are like me, it is the same people every year so it doesn't matter. I usually just make a different set each year!)


This is pretty easy and straight forward. Just stamp the turkey image onto some paper. I used Copic friendly paper since I colored them with my Copic markers. You can color them with anything. Let the kids color them for some family involvement!! I then just cut around them and mounted them on a piece of folded card stock. (The final measurements are 2 x 3.5 but you use a 4 x 3.5 piece of paper and fold on the 4 inch side to make it 2 x 3.5 inch) I thought the bottom corner needed a little something so I used one of the many sayings as my sentiment. That's it! It's done.


Thanks for joining me. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss any of the upcoming projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment