Friday, November 2, 2018

Snowy Greetings from Joy Clair Stamps

"It's the Season" over at Joy Clair Stamps!! Join us for a fun Hop with all the Designers using our holiday stamps for lots of great ideas for the Holidays!

I love the "Snowy Greetings" stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps. It has a lot of fun sayings and cute images to boot!




To make this card I started out with some blue card stock and splattered it with some watered down acrylic paint. I loaded an old tooth brush and ran my thumb down the bristles to make a tiny spray of "snow".


 Next, I stamped some of the snowflakes from the set with some Versamark and used some white embossing powder to set them off. I heated it with my heat gun and moved on to my next step.


I stamped the snowmen on copic friendly paper with some Memento black ink and colored them in with my copics. I used a tiny bit of sparkly pen when I was finished because I love the shimmer it adds to snow.


I added my snowmen with some adhesive foam dots and stamped, "Let It Snow" with the same black ink and added some ... with a black pen. As usual, I didn't stop there with my "black pen" so I added some outlines around my blue card stock to add some more detail.




I mounted my blue paper onto an A2 card base with foam adhesive and I was finished! Check out the whole release HERE!!

Thank you for joining me today. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment