Saturday, November 10, 2018

Joy Clair's "Living Water" and "Thankful and Blessed"

Today's post is a Joy Clair new release project. Be sure to check out all the new stamps in this release HERE.

I used two new sets from the fall release, "Living Water" and "Thankful and Blessed".  These two sets have a lot of potential. They are great for fall, manly cards, reflection cards or scrapbooking and Bible journaling.  I decided to make a card that can be used for a male or for any fall event.

Front

I stamped my images from "Living Water" onto some watercolor paper and then painted them with water and my Tombow markers.  I added water to the edges of my paper and tore them to add some texture.

Front

After the paint dried, I cut around the deer image and tore the bottom to add texture to that embellishment.

Front

I took some brown or natural colored paper and trimmed it down to 4 x 5.25 inch and ran it though my Sizzix Big Kick with a leaf embossing folder to add more texture and contribute to my fall theme. I added it to an A2 card-base with a black card front. I used glue to adhere the watercolor background to the leaf base, leaf base to the black cardstock and black cardstock to the card base. I used pop up adhesive dots to adhere the deer over my painted background to bring him to the foreground.  To finish off my card, I cut some pumpkin colored paper into a banner and stamped the word, "Grateful". I used the word stamp from the "Thankful and Blessed" stamp set. I added a button with some bakers twine to fill up the space and add some more interest.

Front

Thank you for viewing my post! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss any upcoming posts and projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment