Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Bible Journaling with Joy Clair's "Lightbulb Moment" and "Pearl of Great Price"

Another Bible Journaling idea. This one is a quick post using two new stamp sets from the new fall release, "Pearl of Great Price" and "Lightbulb Moment".  See the complete 2018 Fall Release HERE.


I found the passage in my Bible Journaling Bible of the New Testament. I stamped various images from the two sets with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and some colored from Ranger. I then colored the images with colored pencils by Leisure Arts.



To highlight my passages I use Bible highlights. I did the passage to match the stamping in yellow, the other important passages I highlighted in pink and the rest I did in blue.



That is it! I am loving the "Lightbulb Moment" stamp set for the "doodling" on my Bible pages. I know these will be great for not only more Bible Journaling but also for my Planner decorating!!



Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you get all my posts delivered right to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment