Monday, August 13, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables Challenge: Anything Goes!!

Hi Everyone!! Ready for a Challenge?? Over at Miss Kate Cuttables Blog, we are having a Challenge!! The theme for this month's challenge is "Anything Goes"! You can make anything you would like and with any of the Miss Kate Cuttable designs.

Before we begin, head on over to Miss Kate Cuttables for today's Freebie!!  



As you can see, I made a doggie treat container!

 
I recycled a plastic container with the attached lid, cleaned it out and decorated it with Miss Kate Cuttable designs: Playing Puppy and I Love My Dog Title.


To begin, open up your favorite software to print from. I used Silhouette for my Cameo 3 but you can use Photoshop, Word or any of your cutting software. Measure your container and adjust your .jps so they will fit properly.


I printed them on some glossy photo paper but you can print on printer paper, cardstock or photo paper. 


Either with scissors or using your Print and Cut from your cutter, cut out your images. I chose to do it by hand. 


Add adhesive to the backs of your cut images. I used my Xyron because I have one but you can use either glue or tape runner.

To add a bit of fun to my container, I used some decorative paper that I ran through the larger Xyron I had. I placed this on one side of my container and then added the smaller image to it. 


Here is the front of the container with the decorative paper and below is the back of the container with the other design without the paper. 


That's it!! Fill it up with treats for your favorite puppy or even with some toys. If you don't have a dog you can always change the images and use the container for anything!! Some ideas would be:
Cookie container, craft supplies, bathroom items like cotton balls, other pet's toys, crayons, beads, yarn, well....you get the idea, be creative and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment