Wednesday, June 27, 2018

God's Masterpiece with Joy Clair Stamps

Hi! I'm here with a clean and simple card using the new stamp set by Joy Clair called, "God's Masterpiece". You can find this stamp set and a lot more from this new release HERE.

Master4

As you can see, the card is a simple one. I just added a picture of my daughter in the easel frame after I stamped the fun splotches and I was done. (I blurred out my daughter's face for privacy reasons)
Let's make this card!!
  • Pick any size card base. I used an A2 but you can do this with any size, 4x6, 5x7 or the one I did 4.25 x5.5.
  • Stamp the sentiment, "God's Masterpiece" at the top of the card in black ink. (I used VersaFine Clair Nocturne. You can purchase it at Imagine Crafts.)
  • On a scrap piece of paper, stamp the easel and color with some colored pencils or markers. (I used colored pencils from Leisure Arts)
  • Cut out the inside frame and add your favorite person or pet in the opening you made.
  • For the fun part, stamp the paint splotches from the set all over the card front using your favorite colors. I used a lot of brights for my pallet. Get creative and play with color for different looks.
  • Color the letter's in the word, GOD'S with colored pencil to match my stamping. I used Leisure Arts Premium colored pencils. They are so creamy they are like coloring with butter.

Master3
  • To add some dimension and some shine, I added some Glossy Accents over my splotches. Set aside to dry.
  • When dry, add your easel image with some foam tape and you are done! (I used a corner rounder on 2 sides to make the card a bit more interesting, this is optional)

    Master4

    I hope you like my card! Give it a try! For more inspiration subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss a single idea!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment