Friday, June 1, 2018

Joy Clair Challenge for June

Joy Clair is having a challenge for the month of June. Below is the "inspirational images" and you make a card that reflects that for you. It could be using the color, or what the images make you feel, or even what one of the images has on it! Anything goes!!

http://joyclair.typepad.com/blog/2018/06/june-challenge-with-joy-clair.html

As you can see, this is a wide open interpretation. You can do summer, 4th of July, red and white colors, boating, swimming....what ever you think you want to do and then post your image over at the Joy Clair Blog for June Challenge.

Here is my card!


I used a new set from Joy Clair called, "Manna From Heaven". I love that soup can. You can see that set as well as the whole release over HERE.

I also used a few other stamp sets from Joy Clair. I used my favorite set called, "Hello Sentiments". It has a lot of words to be used on just about any card for any occasion.

I even used the stamp set, "Get Well Wishes" for the "GET WELL WISHES" words. Get little set for sending some sunshine someone's way.

Here is an up close picture of my can.


I used some Leisure Arts Premium Colored Pencils to color my can. I then blended it out with a little Gamsol to make it look smoother. I love these pencils! They are so creamy to color with. You can find them HERE.

I used a die to cut some white flowers and add some Nuvo drops for the centers and added it to a quick card base and I was done!

I hope you liked my version of the June Challenge. I can't wait to see yours!!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment