Friday, May 25, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers and Me

Today I am doing a blog hop with Joy Clair and Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog. The challenge was make a card using a coffee theme and also make it a spring/summer theme.

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/6523
This is my card for this hop. I hope you like it!


I used some decorative paper for the cups and the tablecloth background from a old paper pad from K and Company called, "Sweet Nectar". The doilies were cut from scrap white card stock I had on hand and a doily die. I used three stamp sets from Joy Clair called, "Christmas Cocoa" "Hello Sentiments", and "New Baby". I used the cup from "Christmas Cocoa" and the sentiment was from "Hello Sentiments" and the heart on the cup was from "New Baby".
I added a little glitz with a sparkle pen on the heart and I was done!



If you would like to see Joy Clair's other coffee/tea/cocoa stamp sets, check out this link!



I hope you like my take on the challenge and you have time to look around my blog for more fun cards and inspiration. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletters so you don't miss any posts in the future.

Happy Crafting from Jen!



22 comments:

  1. Love the patterned paper coffee cups! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors on those cups! Gorgeous card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. The
    papers used are
    lovely as the
    coffee cups.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and fun, Jen. LOVE your use of the awesome Joy Clair stamps. FYI...the link to this post on the Joy Clair Blog is not working. Thanks for sharing your talents!!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stacked cups are so cute! Love the bright summer colors too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different designs for the cups.
    Adding the doilies was a good idea.
    Great to see them coming and going on
    the card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of patterned papers for the cups! Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH love the paper you used on your cups. I love how you have them stacked and tilted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling, Jenny. I love the red plaid background. It's so summery and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun with designer papers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and cheery - love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty cups, love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful combination of pattern paper. The stack of cups is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fun! such pretty papers and love those "doilies"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card. I love the pretty pieced cups.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a lovely card! Colors are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card.. Love the different looks of the cups and the doily, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! Love the great mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete