Monday, May 7, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables Flower Challenge

Today is a challenge from Miss Kate Cuttables. The theme this month is "FLOWERS". Use flowers anywhere on your card or project and submit! Below is my card for the challenge.

Before we get started on the project, don't forget to get your DAILY FREEBIE over at Miss Kate Cuttables!



I used the file called, "Doodle Flower Set".  I made the boxes with my Silhouette program and ungrouped the flowers and use the top layer to add to my boxes. I merged the layers together and then cut them out. I then added some colored paper to the back of the squares, added some jewels to the middles and mounted to purple cardstock for the card front. I then cut the word, "SPRING" out with matching purple cardstock using a font from my computer and added it to the side of the cuts. That's it!






I hope you liked my card for the challenge of "flowers". Check out the other Design Team's projects for more ideas and don't forget to submit your own for prizes!

Until next time!
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment