Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Joy Clair's Challenge: Mardi Gras

Today's post is a Challenge from Joy Clair. The challenge is Mardi Gras! I decided to use the colors Yellow, Green and Purple to make my card. Let me know what you think!


The stamp is from Joy Clair "Scriptures of Love". I love all the stamps in this set. They are great for inspiration cards as well as Bible Journaling. (Check out my post on Bible Journaling for info on how to start!) The yellow base is cut from a svg file I had. I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut it out. When I don't have a die cut for my backgrounds I love to use svgs. I made the flowers from the Cuttlebug dies to make the 3D rolled flowers. Any 3D rolled flowers will work. You can use svgs too! The leaf die is from Creative Expressions, CED1483. I just put them all together to make my card.




Hope you liked my answer to the challenge: Mardi Gras!! Hop on over to Joy Clair's for more inspiration and Mardi Gras ideas!

1 comment: