Monday, April 8, 2019

Miss Kate Cuttables April Challenge: Bunny

Over at Miss Kate Cuttables they have a monthly challenge and this month challenge is: Bunny/Bunnies. Just use a Miss Kate Cuttables file with a bunny, make a project and post it on our site to win. Also check out the "Daily Freebie" while you are there!!



 This simple card is an inside spinner card. It can be made with any file but I chose this cute bunny from Miss Kate Cuttables! This file is called, "Stuffed Bunny". Below is a video on what a spinner card looks like when you open it. Check it out, I will wait..........


                    

........Fun, right?? You can put any design in the center to customize your card to different occasions.
 I cut a A2 card or a piece of natural card cut 5.5 x 8.5 inch, scored at 4.25inch.  The inside piece of paper which is cut from white card stock to 5.25 x 8.5 and then you can score it at 4.25 and 2.5 inches from each sides for the side panels. Die cut any any shape for your opening. Either a circle, square or oval like I did. I used a scallop but you can just use a regular oval too!

Then take your spinner element, mine being the bunny, cut two images that are the same from the front and the mirror image. I used print and cut option and printed out two of the bunnies and gave him a hair cut, since that would not line up with my mirror image, and added some clear thread between them. This is the spinning mechanism, you just tape the strings to the back of your opening and attach the white paper to your card using strong tape to the 2.5 inch flaps centering to your natural card stock.

Decorate and you are done!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Check out some of my other posts for more fun and creative ideas! For more ideas delivered to your own inbox, sign up for my newsletters!

Jen's Crafty Place


4 comments:

  1. This is just DARLING!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with the bunny and the footprints.

    ReplyDelete