Thursday, April 18, 2019

Easter Wreath with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi!! I am going to show you how to make a fun Easter decoration on your die cutting machine using Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Wreath SVG.

Before we get into the project, go over to Miss Kate Cuttables to pick up your "Daily Freebie". This Easter wreath was a daily freebie and is now a discounted file.



I cut out my design using the "Easter Wreath" svg making it as large as I could using my Silhouette Studio. I cut out each layer using the coordinating color. The file you will receive from MKC will have a color coded image either all together or with all the pieces of the project apart. I usually use the one together so I know how the pieces go when I go to put it back together.

After I cut out all my pieces I glued them together. (I used the Miss Kate Cuttables Mat and Blades.) You can be done at this point!! It is easy to make beautiful items by simply cutting and assembling. But, with this project I went a step further and decorated all my Easter eggs and the leaves of my wreath with GLITTER and BLING!! You can use solid papers to decorate the eggs or pattered paper and leave them as they are cut. I used my patterned paper and many glitter glues and rhinestones to jazz up my wreath.



I like to get my fingers dirty sometimes!! This is also a great project to do with children. Let them decorate the eggs and then glue them to the wreath for a special memorial wreath. Let each child write their name on an egg, or have them put what they are thankful for. There are many ways to use this wall hanging. Use your imagination and have fun creating!! Don't forget to post pics in the comments below to show off your designs!!



Thanks for joining me! Please take some time to check out some of my other posts with more inspirational ideas and join my newsletter so you will get all the new posts sent directly to your email!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment