Wednesday, April 10, 2019

New Paper Packs from Miss Kate Cuttables


Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the day are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs are all signs that Easter is upon us! Over at Miss Kate Cuttables we have a new Easter line of paper packs and die cuts. These newly designed Easter papers and die cut packs includes all things Easter. Featuring baskets, flowers, sweet little chicks and bunnies all in bright, airy colors!

Miss Kate Cuttables has a new release!! Paper packs that have coordinating die packs too!! Check it out HERE and AMAZON!!  I used the Easter Fun Pack to make this EASY card for Easter.


https://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/product/easter-fun-paper-pack.php

https://www.amazon.com/Paper-Die-Cuts-Cardstock-Scrapbook/dp/B07PGBTNWL/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=Miss+Kate+Cuttables+easter+die+cut&qid=1553710734&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull


You can also find the digital versions of each pack HERE
 
Before we get into the directions don't forget to pick up today's FREEBIE over at Miss Kate Cuttables!! 



I used a die for my card but you can cut the same card using THESE directions. I used some matching cardstock to make my base and then used the decorative paper from my paper pack to decorate my card. The fun part is using the paper dies provided to decorate my card!! So much to chose from. I used some dimensional foam pads to pop up some of my decorative elements too!!






That's it! I hope you like the card and stay tuned for more fun projects from this Easter Paper Pack!

Don't forget to drop by my blog for more ideas and sign up for my newsletter to get the latest posts as they are posted!



Today I have a special treat, I have a bonus project for you!! This is a swing card using the same Eater Paper Pack!!


I used the same paper pack as I stated above from Miss Kate Cuttables but changed out the card base for a swing card. I love to make cards using paper packs because they are fast, easy and most of all beautiful!! You can find the card directions HERE






I love this card and best of all, I can use it for a birthday, thinking of you, just because or any occasion since flowers are pretty universal.  I still have tons more paper and die cuts to make more!!


Don't forget to drop by my blog for more ideas and sign up for my newsletter to get the latest posts as they are posted!

Pinterest

Miss Kate Cuttables has generously offered each design team member a pack of the Easter Fun Paper Collection and matching Easter Fun Die Cuts to give away on their blogs. All you need to do to enter is:

1) Follow the Miss Kate Cuttables blog and comment on this post.

2) Follow and comment on each design team member's blog.

Check out our design team inspiration by clicking on their names to go to their individual blogs!

13 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are super adorable!! I love the step card with bunny! I am a bunny girl..lol!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Migdalia! Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter for more fun ideas!!

      Delete
  2. Love the cards - I need to make a birthday card and that swing card would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, loreedfk!! I hope I helped make it an easy project!

      Delete
  3. Super cute cards Jenny . Perfect designs for any occasion !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card folds with these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen! I love your fun fold cards!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete