Monday, May 6, 2019

Spring Has Sprung Paper Collection with Miss Kate Cuttables

I was out of birthday cards. I hate to not have my stash of cards ready for when a holiday strikes!! So, off to my craft room to make some. I decided to make a quick "print then cut" version of birthday cards. These cards were done in a jiffy!!




Before we get into the project, go over to Miss Kate Cuttables to pick up your "Daily Freebie".


First, I brought in my file to my Silhouette Cameo 3 program and printed off 4 BIRTHDAY GIRL TITLES. I then placed the paper onto my cutting mat and cut around them using my trace feature. After cutting I made some A2 card bases in various colors of card stock and used adhesive foam squares to pop up my sentiment.

 

This is the cut file from my computer screen after I traced the "Happy Birthday" with the trace feature.


This is the paper I printed from my printer. This is the "Print" part of the "Print then Cut" method. 


I added my printed paper onto my cutting mat and used the cut file above to cut my sentiments out. This is the "Cut" part of the "Print then Cut" method.




I added some Wink of Stella to the balloons and the hearts as well as to the birthday candle and I was finished with these cards!!


I thought about how cute this would be for a gift set for someone so I also made a card box holder in case I need a quick little "thank you" gift for someone.


 I like to give little gifts when I go visiting or when someone visits me. They are also great for hostess gifts when you to go a party, birthday gifts for people you don't usually buy for or even for someone who is under the weather for a "pick me up"!! You can find the directions for the box HERE. I added a belly band by cutting a strip of 12 inch paper to 1.25 inches and taped it over my box to keep the flap shut. If you have some prepositional tape or glue you can use that on the flap as well.




As you can see, making these is fast and fun. They yield a great reward when you share them too!!
Give the "Print and Cut" method a try and use other files from Miss Kate Cuttables to make every holiday special by giving out boxed cards!!



Thanks for joining me! Please take some time to check out some of my other posts with more inspirational ideas and join my newsletter so you will get all the new posts sent directly to your email!!

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. or a small bottle of liquid soap which always comes with shampoo and conditioner Each has a different smell and quality. Amenity But if you want to impress your guests. with scented soap Not sticky, not slippery, easy to rinse and clean. must choose this method

    ReplyDelete