Thursday, March 21, 2019

Birthday Card with Miss Kate Cuttables and Mickey!

I am making a quick pop up card with Miss Kate Cuttables. I decided on making a mouse card for someone who loves going to Disney. I love the simple pop up element I used in this card.


Before we get into the instructions on making this card, click HERE to get your daily freebie at Miss Kate Cuttables!!


I used a couple of Miss Kate files: Mouse Uppercase Alphabet and Mouse Balloons.

I did a print and cut with the Mouse Balloons and cut out several balloons. I then went to THIS website to make my pop up element. I used a normal A2card base and inserted the pop up element in the center. I then covered the panels of the inside of the card with some yellow mouse paper I took out of a Disney scrapbooking pack.


I added the balloons I cut out to the pop up element and then went back to my Cameo 3 to cut some letters. I used the Mouse Uppercase Alphabet to type out "Happy Birthday". I then added the sentiment to the inside of my card.



I then use some more goodies from my Disney scrapbooking pack and decorated the front of my card and I was done!! Thanks for stopping by!!



Don't forget to drop by blog for more ideas and sign up for my newsletter to get the latest posts as they are posted!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome article! Thank you for this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to get more tutorials!

      Delete
  2. Super DUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete