Monday, November 4, 2013

New Goodies

Hi All!

I just purchased a great magazine at Crafter's Companion; as a bonus they included a ton of goodies to make the cards inside. I used the images in the magazine to create a layered card (below). Dimensional tape was used under cut pieces to create the 3D main image. I used printed paper by making memories. The main image was from the Crafter's Companion magazine (as stated above). The punches used are from Michaels. They are Martha Stewart's Punch Around the Page snowflake collection. The ribbon was from Morex Corp. I am sorry I don't know where that was purchased. I made the card on a 6x6 base. I have never made a square card before but I may do more. It gave me a lot of space to place my design and left me more room for embellishments. If you have any questions, just let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment