Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spooky Spectrum Noir Card

This card is highlighting the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. 


This is a simple card when you take it step by step.


Stamp a Halloween image on paper. Color image with Spectrum Noir markers. For the background, use makers to make tiny dots, then use blender pen over dots to make dots spread. Make a A2 standard card base out of DCWV the jewel colors pack. I used purple. The paper pack I used was from Michael's Midnight Magic 6x6 pack.


 I used a sheet for the background paper and inside the Magic Scrap slide. Wrap twine around the slide and then attach a bow. Cut a strip of DCWV paper and attach over background paper.  Punch out tiny bats with Studio G punch (Michael's) and attach to inside of slide.


 I also use Wink of Stella pen to add a bit of sparkle to mini bats. I used the Sizzix bat die to cut out a medium size bat, added glue then black glitter (Michael's dollar bin) to add some sparkle. I made a banner out of some scrap paper leftover from making card base. I stamped the word "spooky" from a stamp set purchased at Michael's. I do not have the package so I do not know the exact name of the set. Use any word stamp you have or write your own words with a sharpie marker.  I added a little more embellishment to the banner to finish off the card. The flowers were from Recollections Floral Embellishments. They have been discontinued but use any flowers you may have. Bling was added to the centers and the card front was complete. 



No comments:

Post a Comment