Monday, September 10, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttable's Apple Challenge

Today I am participating in the Miss Kate Cuttable's Monthly Challenge.

 Before we go to my project, don't forget to get the "Freebie Of The Day" over at Miss Kate Cuttables!

  The challenge this month is "APPLES".  Here is my submission:


I used the file, Cute Caramel Apple.


I love this adorable apple! I cut some brown textured cardstock the same size of my card front, 5.5 x 4.25. I then cut some patterned paper .25 inch shorter on each side. I used some paper with some fall words on it.


Next, I cut some more textured brown paper with a decorative edge die to go across the bottom of my card to expose some of my decorative paper and this left me a place to put my sentiment.


I cut some of my decorative word paper to only show the word, FALL. I backed it with some lighter brown paper to be my sentiment and attached with some foam adhesive. Then I wrapped the card front with some brown striped twine to add some more texture. With my card front finished, I mounted it to an A2 card base.


Lastly, I need my main element. I cut out some Cute Caramel Apple designs and added some glossy accents over one of them. To finish off my little cutie, I added some black Enamel Accents for the eyes to make them POP!


I added my Cute Caramel Apple with some foam adhesive and I was done!

 Thank you for stopping by!! Until next time, Keep Crafting!!






2 comments: