Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Joy Clair Barn Party and Blessed Harvest

Today I used 2 sets from the new release over at Joy Clair Stamps. You can view the entire release HERE.


These are so fun!! I used "Blessed Harvest" and "Barn Party". They go together so well! I made a side step card base with white card stock using my Silhouette Cameo 3.Then I cut out some patterned paper to fit over the panels that face forward.


Next, I used some Copic friendly paper and stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used my MISTI so if I didn't get a good image, I could just reink and restamp without lining them up.



I then colored all my images with my Copics. After I was done coloring, I cut out all my designs with scissors. (you can also use your Cameo or favorite cutting machine using the cut files provided by Joy Clair when you purchase your stamps)
I like to cut with scissors (fussy cut), it relaxes me. I set my images aside and started to design my card.


I used glue and planned how I wanted to layout all my images. When I got them all glued on, I thought it needed some grass. I rooted though my die cuts and found some tufts of grass to use. I glued them around where I thought they would look best.


Lastly, I used the "Hay There" stamp to stamp my sentiment on to some white paper and mounted it on some red cardstock. Cut them both out and glued it to the center fold.

That's it!



Thank you for joining me! Don't forget to sign up for my email to receive all the new posts right away!

Happy Card Making!!



No comments:

Post a Comment