Monday, January 8, 2018

Recycle Project!

Hi, I have a great recycling project for you!

We all get those cups from companies with random logos on them. The cups are useful but the logos are not quite what you would tote around. I have a great idea for you, cut out some vinyl and cover it up! 

  Before I get into the project don't forget to get your Miss Kate Cuttable Freebie of the Day!!


Below is a cup I received from some company (I blurred out the name so there are no issues). I like the cup but not thrilled with the logo.

https://jenscraftyplace.blogspot.com/

I used the adorable Frog In Love file at Miss Kate Cuttables. You can easily adapt any design to your project. If the design is larger then your image, just cut out a square or circle to start as your base and then add your design. I had no problem covering the eagle logo with my large frog. I just purchased my file, opened it up in my Silhouette editing program, adjusted the size I wanted and cut it out on my Cameo 3. (I used vinyl but this can be cut with paper used on scrapbooking pages and cards as well.)



I loved how my cup turned out. I even personalized it so while I'm at work, everyone knows who's cup is it! 



Give this recycling project a try. (You can also do recycling with free tee shirts by using iron on vinyl.) If you do make something with this file, please post pics in the comments and share it with all of us!

Happy Crafting!!














4 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    Such a cute way to recycle those free cups! I love this sweet frog SVG file that you have cut and layered with vinyl. It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love to recycle stuff and give them a new look!! This is a great idea for all the free stuff you get!

      Delete