Monday, July 9, 2018

Holiday Tattoo Project with Miss Kate Cuttables

Today is a fun tattoo project with Miss Kate Cuttables!!


But first, don't forget to get the FREEBIE over at Miss Kate Cuttables!!

Pick your favorite designs from Miss Kate Cuttables. I chose some great Americana items for the 4th of July. I chose some fireworks and some titles. 

I aligned them onto my Silhouette program's mat and set my printer up for Print and Cut. If you don't have a cutting machine, that is okay!! This is a project you can use just a colored printer and some specialty paper. 



I chose some Ink Jet Body Art Stickers. I didn't use traditional tattoo paper because of allergies to ink. But, if you want to create some regular tattoos then get the correct paper for your printer. 


As long as you are printing, add some other holidays to your mat and cut them at the same time. I did some Halloween items too! Miss Kate Cuttables has the best Halloween designs!



Just print out your designs and apply to skin!




Cut them out and apply them to your skin.







 It is that easy. Kids LOVE tattoos and these kind are not permanent so even adults can use them!!




Have fun with this technique that people have forgotten about!!




 Make sure you sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss any new postings!

Thanks!
Jen

2 comments: