Sunday, April 1, 2018

Joy Clair Best Buds Stamp Set and Challenge

Joy Clair Stamps is having a challenge. Look at the photos below and make a card with what these images make you think of. I looked at them and it shouted, "RELAX"! I used a little blue and made a card using the "Get Well Wishes" stamp set.

http://joyclair.typepad.com/blog/2018/04/april-challenge-anything-goes.html

This is what I came up with.....


I stamped the cat and the tiny bird from "Get Well Wishes" with my MISTI and used some Stazon ink. I colored them with some colored pencils and cut them out with scissors.

I cut the neat pool out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 using a Miss Kate Cuttable's swimming pool design. After I cut out the pool items, I used a white marker to add in some water lines and layered it on a pieced of decorative green paper, to resemble grass. I popped up the tiny bird on his arm to give it some depth.


To finish it off, I cut the word, "relax" out with some alphabet dies and my Sizzix machine.

Thanks for stopping by!!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment