Monday, July 10, 2017

Crafter's Companion Illustrator Alcohol Markers


This card is a fun one to create and really fast. Take any image. I used a retired image from Crafter's Companion. Stamp it on your favorite cardstock and color it with your favorite medium. I used Crafter's Companion's Illustrator Alcohol Markers for my design. I cut the circle with my favorite stitched circle die and mounted it off set on my card. I cut off the part sticking off the paper for a different look. I mounted 2 different colored pattern papers for my base. I used scrap papers from my paper stash. Added a bow and I was done! It is a clean and simple card with a lot of POP!

Happy Crafting!!

Jen

Check out Addicted to CAS for some more Clean and Simple card ideas! I have entered this in the CAS code word "SUMMER" challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Please edit your post to include a link to Addited to CAS, Jenny. This is such a cute summer card and I'd hate for it to be excluded from a possible win or honorable mention. Thanks for sharing this with us. The coloring of the image is wonderful and the choice of patterned papers compliments it nicely.

    ReplyDelete