Monday, September 7, 2015

Paper Crafting World Design Team

I'm so excited to announce that I have been selected to serve on Paper Crafting World's design team! Over the next 6 months I will be designing exciting projects featuring designs from Paper Crafting World! Check out their web store for fun SVG files and other cut files to use with home die cutting machines! They also have a great blog you can follow where other design team members and I will be making awesome projects with Paper Crafting World's (PCW) adorable cut files!


So to help celebrate the new design team, PCW is having a special! Just use the code PCW55 at the checkout and you will get 55% off your entire purchase with no minimum! This special offer will close on September 18, 2015.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenny! That's great news! I can't wait to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very nice honor! Hope many will love your creations as much as I enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete