Saturday, August 22, 2015

Halloween Fun

These fast and easy Halloween cards are great when you don't have a lot of time but want a cute card. I used some simple die cuts I purchased at Michael's a few years back from their Recollection line for the front. I popped the pumpkin and tag up with dimensional foam squares. On the inside I used files from the silhouette store. The pop up elements make the card fun and it looks like you spent hours making it, but in fact it only takes a few minutes!
 

I added a few more die cuts from the same collection on the inside, glued googlie eyes on the spider and some clear wink of stella to the words "Trick or Treat". The card base was some double sided paper from my stash. 

  
Another card using the same die cut set. I cut the moon out of yellow paper and inked the edges with some orange ink. Added the googlie eyes to the witch die cut and glued to the moon with dimensional squares.


 
This is another silhouette pop up file.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment