Sunday, May 15, 2016

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Call

Oh the places you'll go!!!
 

 
This adorable guy is from a stamp set by Paper Smooches called "Smarty Pants". I stamped him on Copic friendly paper with Black Soot Distress Ink from Ranger. I colored my images with Copics but I did not record the colors, sorry! Just choose colors you like. I also added a bit of black cardstock to the back to make him pop off the map paper.
 
I used a Lawn Fawn die called "Say Cheese" for the instant photo frames. I has some discontinued patterned paper I used for my photos. Use any images you would like for your photos. It was fun looking through papers to find stuff to frame. I also used a map paper for my background from a very old paper pad from Paper Pizazz called "Vacation". If you can't find any map paper, use a real map or print one off the internet. It would be fun to print a map of someplace you have visited or want to visit. You can even use real photos of your family in the frames and a map of where you were when you took the pictures! Be creative!
 
For my sentiment I used this quote from a Dr. Seuss book. I just printed it on cardstock and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I also added a small border of black cardstock to set it off from the white faux polaroid photos.


I also added a little bit of Glossy Accents by Ranger to my little guy's glasses to resemble the reflective glass. When that was dry, I mounted the whole thing on black cardstock and attached it to a card blank. That's it! Another fun card ready to send to a friend!

I am entering this into the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Call for June. Check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: