Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Later Witches!! With Joy Clair Stamps

It is that time again to start making some Halloween cards!! Joy Clair has a new set called, "Creeping It Real" from the New Release. You can view the whole RELEASE HERE.


I started with a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base. I cut out a 5.5 x 5.5 inch black card stock card front. I gathered some fun Halloween pattern paper to make my card. I also found some scrap purple card stock to mat all my image boxes. I have the main square measuring 3 x 3 inch. (All measurements are for the outer boxes, the inner linings are all 1/8 inch smaller.) The right panel is 2.5 x 5 inch and the left panel is 2 x 3.5 inch. The small sentiment box is 1x2 inch.


After I cut all the papers and decorative papers I adhered them all together. I then stamped my witch image from "Creeping It Real" with some VersaMark and used some black embossing powder on it which I heated to melt the powder.



 I found a circle die that would go around my image and cut it out. (I used some scrap yellow patterned paper for the moon) I mounted it on the black square and added some purple faux enamel dots.



I then cut a scrap paper of some purple and placed it at the bottom of the orange paper and added some other faux color enamel dots.


I added all the elements with some foam adhesive squares for dimension and began working on my sentiment. I used a light white ink to stamp the words, " Later Witches" on my black panel and used a white gel pen to go over it for a hand made look.

 



Thank you for joining me!! I hope you love my Halloween card as much as I do!! Keep Crafting!!
Don't forget to sign up for my emails so you can get the newest posts right in your email!!




No comments:

Post a Comment