Monday, April 9, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables Challenge: Woodland Animal

Today I am doing the Miss Kate Cuttable Challenge. The challenge is making something using a woodland animal. This is what I came up with.


 My school owl bookmark is an easy and fast project for a student or for yourself! I used the School Words Set and the Reading Owl set from Miss Kate Cuttables.


After you open up the Reading Owl set, I lay it all out on ONE mat so I can cut it all in one pass.


I then assemble the owl with all my pieces.


I cut some white cardstock and cut it 2 inch by 6 1/5 inches and cut some decorative paper to cover each side of the book mark base which is the cardstock. I used glue but you can use double sided tape. 


I cut the word "reading" out from the School Words Set. I took away all surrounding papers and used some transfer tape to pick up the word and add glue to the back and adhered it to my bookmark.



That's it! It's ready to keep your place in your favorite book!



I hope you can join us at Miss Kate Cuttable's Blog to join our challenge. Don't forget to post your project!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!!





No comments:

Post a Comment