Sunday, May 28, 2017

Art Impressions and Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers


This cute stamped image is from Art Impressions. It is colored with Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I love all the colors they have and they are all refillable! Very affordable vs other alcohol markers.


I did very simple shading. It is easy with alcohol markers to get a smooth shade.


The bottom is decorated with Tim Holtz's Trick or Treat Shadow die. It has many Halloween elements on it, I only used a few. I also added some glitter pen from Spectrum Noir on the owl as well as google eyes on the owl and bats. I like that it adds a bit of whimsy to the card. It was a fun and easy card to put together. You don't have to have the same elements as I do, just use the card sketch and see what you can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun card - especially love the googly eyes on the bats and owl.

    ReplyDelete