Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bebunni and Spectrum Noir Markers

I made this sweet Bebunni birthday card with Crafter's Companion's stamp set called Yum, Yum, Yum. I colored him with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. They are fun to color with and easy to get professional blends and textures.
Here is a close up of the bunny's fur texture. I colored the bunny with grey markers and then used the colorless blender to get the texture. I used a small piece of terry cloth towel, then added the colorless blender to the cloth and just tapped the image where I wanted the texture. I colored the bunny then did the texture technique before I colored any other part of the image. That way I didn't have to worry about accidentally getting blender on other parts of my design.

Check out Crafter's Companion on Facebook or Pinterest for more ideas and projects!

1 comment: