Friday, November 8, 2013

Dustin Pike Reindeer Lights Card


I love making Christmas cards! I try each year to come up with new designs that I can mass produce. I want the card to be cute but I don't want to spend a lot of time on them since I have so many to make. This is an easy layout; it doesn't have a lot of elements but what is on the card makes it fun. The die cut bulbs were cut with various colors of paper but I added some sparkle with glitter glue. The main image came from Dustin Pike; it was colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


I printed out a page of images on Spectrum Noir white cardstock and colored them all at the same time. Next I cut out all my patterned paper at the same time, as well as my border papers, then assembled them. The bow was added as a final touch. This layout is great for any Christmas stamp you may have; it does not have to be the same one I used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment